La Maison de Simon
The future Maison is a converted stone barn in the village of Fontaine-sous-Jouy in the picturesque Eure Valley in Normandy, France.
We have purchased the property and have made plans to transform it into an artists’ residence and community arts center.
The property will include:
– The program office
– Three bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
– An open professional kitchen, living and dining areas, a library, and a balcony
– Four artists’ studios (including a ceramics studio)
– Laundry and utility rooms
– A garden with an open-air gallery